News and Updates
- Recommended Viewing Page has been updated.
- Blogroll updated. List has been expanded a lot.
- About section also updated. Not so boring, uninformative or faux-modest anymore.
- Uni is back soon, I wanna keep posting, but no promises.
Ahsan Amjad on The Bird of Hermes is My Name… badnews on The Bird of Hermes is My Name… E Minor on Hey look an update! CrackinSkulls187 on The Bird of Hermes is My Name… Dominic Eredia on The Bird of Hermes is My Name…
- @eltonsu999 Saw that in Facebook. Seems like he didn't give it much of a chance but ah well, can't please everyone <_< 3 months ago
- @razorleaves Yeah bro. Probably will still be drowsy but I'll be awake 7 months ago
- @razorleaves Haha if that's what works for you bro and you're not too tired then sure :) 7 months ago
- @razorleaves Well week after next technically 7 months ago
- @razorleaves Unfortunately I get busy again next week :'( 7 months ago
Tag Archives: SHAFT
It’s probably fair to say that there is no piece of fiction for which I have had such turbulent emotions and fluid opinions than Nisio Isin and SHAFT’s eclectic Monogatari franchise. Ironically one of its main themes, if not the … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week for me in many ways, and I intend to drop a lot of these shows anyway, so I haven’t caught up on everything I blogged last week, though I have started three new shows. Stella … Continue reading
This week in Anime: Character arcs out of nowhere, squirrel-on-squirrel ultra-violence, and we wave goodbye to Zetsuen no Tempest and Sasami-san. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure 25
Severe illness has prevented me from catching up on Maoyuu or starting Tamako, alas, we must wait another week before I attempt to find some new and interesting way to call them insipid and boring. I did finish catching up … Continue reading
Phew, If I’m not careful I’m gonna use up all my obscure cultural references on these titles too fast. I haven’t caught up on Maoyuu yet, but I’ve caught up on half of Sasami-san. Let’s jump in.
Authentically Inauthentic, or Inauthentically Authentic? – Everything I Love and Hate about Nisemonogatari
Bakemonogatari is one of those slightly ubiquitous, love-hate shows in anime fandom, and a series I feel no small amount of ambivalence towards. On the one hand we have the rather intriguing setup involving the various characters personal problems manifesting … Continue reading
Or, “why you should never have unreasonable hope that a show will be good”. Phew, I’m really blowing my load early on these posts, but as always, there’s more to be said.